I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Đề thi IELTS LISTENING: Manham Port
Question `11 - 15
Choose the correct letter A, B or C.
11. Why did a port originally develop at Manham?
A. It was safe from enemy attack.
B. It was convenient for river transport.
C. It had a good position on the sea coast.
12. What caused Manham’s sudden expansion during the Industrial Revolution?
A. the improvement in mining techniques
B. the increase in demand for metals
C. the discovery of tin in the area
13. Why did rocks have to be sent away from Manham to be processed?
A. shortage of fuel
B. poor transport systems
C. lack of skills among local people
14. What happened when the port declined in the twentieth century?
A. The workers went away.
B. Traditional skills were lost.
C. Buildings were used for new purposes.
15. What did the Manham Trust hope to do?
A. discover the location of the original port
B. provide jobs for the unemployed
C. rebuild the port complex
Question 6 - 10
Complete the notes below. Write NO MORE THAN TWO WORDS.
Tourists attractions in Manham
III. Đáp án