Bên cạnh Phân tích & Sửa đề"Traffic and accommodation problems are increasing and the government should encourage some businesses to move from cities to rural areas. Does the advantages outweigh the disadvantages?" (ngày21/11/2020), IELTS TUTOR cũng cung cấp luyện đề: Ceramics IELTS LISTENING SECTION 4.
I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Đề bài & Audio Luyện đề: Ceramics IELTS LISTENING SECTION 4
Questions 31 – 40
Complete the sentences below. Write NO MORE THAN TWO WORDS AND/OR A NUMBER for each answer.
31. Ceramics date back approximately ___________.
32. The first figurines were made in the area of ___________.
33. Early humans could not use their pots to store ___________.
34. The Chinese improved the quality of ceramics by mixing ___________with the clay
35. Chinese Porcelain was also called___________.
36. Bottger added quartz and ___________ to clay to make porcelain.
37. Glass production is similar to clay ceramics apart from the rate of ___________.
38. The Romans introduced the use of glass to make ___________.
39. The discovery of concrete is probably due to observing reactions of water and ___________.
40. The ability to build large ___________ contributed to the success of the Roman Empire.
Các khóa học IELTS online 1 kèm 1 - 100% cam kết đạt target 6.0 - 7.0 - 8.0 - Đảm bảo đầu ra - Thi không đạt, học lại FREE
>> Thành tích học sinh IELTS TUTOR với hàng ngàn feedback được cập nhật hàng ngày