Bên cạnh Phân tích "Some people do not mind to spend their leisure time with their colleagues while some people prefer to keep their private life separate from their work life. Is it a great idea to spend leisure time with your colleagues?" IELTS WRITING (kèm bài viết thi thật HS đạt 6.0), IELTS TUTOR cũng cung cấp luyện đề: Field trip proposal IELTS LISTENING SECTION 3.
I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Đề bài & Audio Luyện đề: Field trip proposal IELTS LISTENING SECTION 3
Choose the correct letter, A, B or C.
21. The tutor thinks that Sandra’s proposal
A. should be re-ordered in some parts.
B. needs a contents page.
C. ought to include more information
22. The proposal would be easier to follow if Sandra
A. inserted subheadings.
B. used more paragraphs.
C. shortened her sentence.
23. What was the problem with the formatting on Sandra’s proposal?
A. Separate points were not clearly indentified.
B. The headings were not always clear.
C. Page numberings was not used in an appropriate way.
24. Sandra became interested in visiting the Navajo National Park through
A. articles she read.
B. movies she saw as a children.
C. photographs she found on the internet.
Choose THREE letters, A-G.
Which THREE topics does Sandra agree to include in the proposal?
A. climate change
B. field trip activities
C. geographical features
D. impact to ftourism
E. my thousand legends
F. plant and animal life
G. social history
Complete the sentences below. Write ONE WORD ANDIOR A NUMBER for each answer.
28. The tribal park covers ……………………… hectares.
29. Sandra suggests that they share the ……………………… for transport.
30. She says they could also explore the local ………………………
Các khóa học IELTS online 1 kèm 1 - 100% cam kết đạt target 6.0 - 7.0 - 8.0 - Đảm bảo đầu ra - Thi không đạt, học lại FREE
>> IELTS Intensive Writing - Sửa bài chi tiết
>> Thành tích học sinh IELTS TUTOR với hàng ngàn feedback được cập nhật hàng ngày