Bên cạnh Phân tích "Some people do not mind to spend their leisure time with their colleagues while some people prefer to keep their private life separate from their work life. Is it a great idea to spend leisure time with your colleagues?" IELTS WRITING (kèm bài viết thi thật HS đạt 6.0), IELTS TUTOR cũng cung cấp luyện đề: Latin American studies IELTS LISTENING SECTION 3.
I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Đề bài & Audio Luyện đề: Latin American studies IELTS LISTENING SECTION 3
Choose the correct letter, A, B or C.
Latin American studies
21. Paul decided to get work get work experience in South American because he wanted
A. to teach English there
B. to improve his Spanish
C. to learn about Latin American life
22. What project work Paul originally intend to get involved in?
23. Why did Paul change form one project to another?
A. His first job was not well organized.
B. He found doing the routine work very boring.
C. The work was too physically demanding.
24. In the village community, he leant how important it was to
A. respect family life.
B. develop trust
C. use money wisely.
25. What does the Paul say about his project manager?
A. He let Paul do most of the work
B. His plans were too ambitious.
C. He was very supportive of Paul.
26. Paul was surprised to be given
A. a computer to use
B. so little money to live on
C. an extension to his contract
What does Paul decide about each of the following modules?
Write the correct letter, A, B or C, next to questions 27-30.
A. He will do this.
B. He might do this.
C. He won’t do this.
27. Gender Studies in Latin America
28. Second Languages Acquisition
29. Indigenous Women’s Lives
30.Portuguese Language Studies
Các khóa học IELTS online 1 kèm 1 - 100% cam kết đạt target 6.0 - 7.0 - 8.0 - Đảm bảo đầu ra - Thi không đạt, học lại FREE
>> Thành tích học sinh IELTS TUTOR với hàng ngàn feedback được cập nhật hàng ngày