Bên cạnh Bài sửa đề thi 22/8"Many companies nowadays sponsor sport as a way of advertising themselves. Some people think that it is good for the world of sport. Others say there are disadvantages. Discuss both view and give opinion"HS đi thi đạt 7.0 IELTS WRITING, IELTS TUTOR cũng cung cấp luyện đề: Study on Gender in Physics IELTS LISTENING SECTION 3.
I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Đề bài & Audio Luyện đề: Study on Gender in Physics IELTS LISTENING SECTION 3
Choose the correct letter, A, B C.
Study on Gender in Physics
21. The students in Akira Miyake’s study were all majoring in
B. psychology or physics.
C. science, technology, engineering or mathematics.
22. The aim of Miyake’s study was to investigate
A. what kind of women choose to study physics.
B. a way of improving women’s performance in physics.
C. whether fewer women than men study physics at college.
23. The female physics students were wrong to believe that
A. the teachers marked them in an unfair way.
B. the male students expected them to do badly.
C. their test results were lower than the male students’.
24. Miyake’s team asked the students to write about
A. what they enjoyed about studying physics.
B. the successful experiences of other people.
C. something that was important to them personally.
25. What was the aim of the writing exercise done by the subjects?
A. to reduce stress
B. to strengthen verbal ability
C. to encourage logical thinking
26. What surprised the researchers about the study?
A. how few students managed to get A grades
B. the positive impact it had on physics results for women
C. the difference between male and female performance
27. Greg and Lisa think Miyake’s results could have been affected by
A. the length of the writing task.
B. the number of students who took part.
C. the information the students were given.
28. Greg and Lisa decide that in their own project, they will compare the effects of
A. two different writing tasks.
B. a writing task with an oral task.
C. two different oral tasks.
29. The main finding of Smolinsky’s research was that class teamwork activities
A. were most effective when done by all-women groups.
B. had no effect on the performance of men or women.
C. improved the results of men more than of women.
30. What will Lisa and Greg do next?
A. talk to a professor
B. observe a science class
C. look at the science timetable
Các khóa học IELTS online 1 kèm 1 - 100% cam kết đạt target 6.0 - 7.0 - 8.0 - Đảm bảo đầu ra - Thi không đạt, học lại FREE
>> Thành tích học sinh IELTS TUTOR với hàng ngàn feedback được cập nhật hàng ngày