Bên cạnh PHÂN TÍCH ĐỀ THI 30/5/2020"Some education systems make students focus on certain subjects at the age of 15, while others require students to study a wide range of subjects until they leave school. What are the benefits of each system? Which is better?"IELTS WRITING TASK 2 (kèm bài sửa HS đạt 6.5), IELTS TUTOR cũng cung cấp luyện đề: The history of moving pictures IELTS LISTENING SECTION 4.
I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Đề bài & Audio Luyện đề: The history of moving pictures IELTS LISTENING SECTION 4
Choose the correct letter, A, B, or C.
31. Some photographs of a horse running showed
A. all feet off the ground.
B. at least one foot on the ground.
C. two feet off the ground.
32. The Scotsman employed by Edison
A. designed a system to use the technology Edison had invited.
B. used available technology to make a new system.
C. was already an expert in motion picture technology.
33. One major problem with the first system was that
A. only one persion could be filmed.
B. people could only see very short films.
C. the camera was very heavy.
34. Rival systems started to appear in Europe after people had
A. been told about the American system.
B. seen the American system.
C. used the American system.
35. In 1895, a famous new system was developed by
A. a French team working alone.
B. a Fernch and German team working together.
C. a German team who invented the word 'cinema'.
36. Longer filmes were not made at the time because of problems involving
A. the subject matters.
B. the camera.
C. the film projector.
37. The 'Lantham Loop' invention relied on
A. removing tension between the film reels.
B. adding three more films reels to the system.
C. making one of the film reels more effective.
Complete the sentences below, using NO MORE THAN THREE WORDS for each answer.
38. The first motion picture was called The .....................
39. ................... were used for the first time on film in 1926.
40. Subtitles were added to The Lights of New York because of its .................... .
Các khóa học IELTS online 1 kèm 1 - 100% cam kết đạt target 6.0 - 7.0 - 8.0 - Đảm bảo đầu ra - Thi không đạt, học lại FREE
>> Thành tích học sinh IELTS TUTOR với hàng ngàn feedback được cập nhật hàng ngày